Superfine Reversible Woven Alpaca Wool Cape Ruana Poncho Wrap One Size (Black/Brown)
Superfine Reversible Woven Alpaca Wool Cape Ruana Poncho Wrap One Size (Black/Brown) by Ccahuantico at Toush Kalee. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Wrap yourself in the elegant warmth of this incredible, one of a kind new reversible alpaca ruana cloak! Handmade in Peru by the worldwide famous
Handmade in Peru by the worldwide famous Ccahuantico workshop, this ruana is very soft, warm and super stylish. Spoil yourself with an elegant accessory that has the same velvety texture on each side and will keep you warm in style.
Alpaca is a silky, soft, durable natural fiber that has unique thermal properties and can be found in knitted and woven goods. Luxurious, versatile, natural and hypoallergenic, alpaca fiber was used by the inca royalty. Alpacas are shorn once a year, no animal is killed to collect its fleece. While similar to sheep's wool, it is warmer, not prickly, and has no lanolin.
Features & Highlights
- Made of the finest alpaca yarn
- Reversible fringed two colored alpaca ruana cloak
- Made in Peru by Isidoro Ccahuantico, an expert in andean textiles and weaves
- Superb quality, lasting colors, specially warm and elegant
- One Size, Approximate dimensions: 32"L x 50"W
|Item Weight:||1.4 pounds|