NOVICA Purple Alpaca Blend Ruana with Attached Scarf, 'Aubergine Arabesques'
Extreame Savings Item! Save 43% on the NOVICA Purple Alpaca Blend Ruana with Attached Scarf, 'Aubergine Arabesques' by NOVICA at Toush Kalee. MPN: 241924. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. NOVICA, in association with National Geographic, works together with talented artisan designers around the world to produce stunning, keepsake
About this item: Peru's Alfredo Falcon design this warm ruana cloak that closes with coconut shell buttons. Featuring an integrated scarf, the purple ruana is adorned with florid black arabesques. The cloak is knit with a rich alpaca blend to ensure a soft and stylish warmth.
Ruana: 32.5" L x 46.0" W
Scarf: 46.0" L x 7.75" W
- Dry clean or hand wash
- Features a button closure
- Textile softness: Soft -- this item has been made with fibers that are soft to the touch
About our Artist: Alfredo Falcon says, 'When I was but a small child I learned from my parents the best weaving techniques. Like me, they had learned from their own parents. This makes us a family entirely devoted to the world of textiles, and we have been for generations. Nowadays I combine knitting techniques, remaining true to Inca and colonial motifs.'...
Features & Highlights
- Authentic: an original NOVICA fair trade product in association with National Geographic.
- Certified: comes with an official NOVICA Story Card certifying quality & authenticity.
- NOVICA works with Alfredo Falcon to craft this item.
- Exceptional Quality: crafted with care to be treasured as a keepsake for many years to come.
- Product info: 45% acrylic, 40% alpaca, 15% wool and coconut shell buttons
|Item Weight:||1.93 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.81 x 1.57 x 1.57 inches|